Revital 20 is a blend of 80% compost and 20% vermicast.
Revital 20 is formulated to deliver the benefits of compost and vermicast to kwifruit vines, avocado trees and commercial vegetable gardens, particularly those in early establishment. The continued growth of the avocado industry (to our third biggest horticultural export behind kiwifruit and apples) is leading to increased orchard developments. Ensuring the soil biology is in balance from the outset is important to support good early plant establishment and provide the right soil conditions for fruit and vegetable production.
With avocados, the feeder roots are located close to the soil surface and develop a strong association with fungal mycelium which assists the uptake of nutrients in an actively growing tree.
Revital 20 is an excellent source of fungal and bacterial soil biology as well as providing humus, organic matter and plant available nutrients plus growth promoting hormones (supplied from the vermicast). It is an ideal blend to develop a soil teeming with life.
BENEFITS OF USING REVITAL 20
- Vermicast delivers a diverse microbial population which improves soil fertility and suppresses certain plant diseases and pests
- Vermicast and compost contain humus which reduces nutrient loss from the soil and provides a food source for biological life
- All essential nutrients are delivered in both exchangeable and soluble form to plants
- Promotes strong root and plant growth
- Contains natural growth hormones which improve plant establishment and growth.
|All orchard crops