Why Chicken Manure with our Revital Compost?
Incorporating chicken manure with our compost improves the physical nature of the manure and mineralises nutrients. By composting the manure, any potential disease causing organisms commonly found in raw manures are eliminated during the process. Composted chicken manure has been researched and found to be as effective at phosphorous release as ordinary triple super phosphate when applied at the same kilo rate per hectare.
Our blend is also an excellent source of nitrogen, potassium and calcium as shown in the table below.
|NUTRIENT||Typical Hills Analysis as a %|
Where Revital Compost 50 can really help
|SUITABLE FOR||APPLICATION RATES|
|Kiwifruit||Up 10,000kg / ha|
|Cropping||Up 8,000kg / ha|
|Dairy||Up 4,000kg / ha|
|Sheep and Beef||Up 3,000kg / ha|
Benefits of using Revital Compost 50
- Organic producers gain a source of soluble N, P and K trace elements
- Improved microbial soil life and soil structure
- Stabilises soil pH
- Provides a valuable source of nutrients and organic matter for kiwifruit and horticulture
- Stimulates pasture growth for dairy, sheep and beef
- Increases fulvic and humic acid levels within the soil